Located in the ever growing and sought after Protea Heights and surrounds, newly launched Woodhurst Square is the ideal property for first time buyers, small families and investors. Here are some of the reasons to invest in Woodhurst Square:
- Location: the most important factor when purchasing a property. Woodhurst Square is located in a middle to high income area, close to all amenities and centrally located in the northern suburbs and close to Stellenbosch, Paarl, Belville and Durbanville. Views of the Bottelary Hills is an absolute bonus.
- Security: Woodhurst Square caters for this growing concern with electric fencing and remote access into the development
- Price and quality: properties in the R1million price bracket are becoming extremely scarce. Woodhurst Square provides the right price without compromising on the quality. Combined Developers has a proven track record of providing quality homes.
- Transfer Duty: You buy directly from the developer and save TRASNFER DUTY!!!
- Rental Income: For the investor Woodhurst is located in an area with a big rental demand and high rental income. Rental income is estimated from R8000 p/m in 2015
- Capital Growth: form when you sign for your property until you move in in 2015, you would already experience capital growth.
- Finishes: upmarket finishes with granite kitchen tops, oven & hob included. Choose you own finishes relating to tiles, carpets & cupboards
- Energy Saving: houses are fitted with heat pumps & insulation in the roof and can save you thousands on your electricity bill.
- Low Levy
Contact Wim 082 377 2197 to organize with a dedicated agent to show around!